GDPR (the General Data Protection Regulations) will come into force in the UK on 25th May 2018. The new legislation is intended significantly to increase the regulation, and policing of data security and data processing.
We collect your information when:
- We interact with you or you business by telephone, email, our website or post.
The type of information we may collect includes:
- Your name and address.
- Your email address.
- Your contact telephone details.
- Information about your home or business relevant to requested security improvements or current existing security arrangements.
- Payment amounts made to Securequip Ltd via card, cheque or electronic bank transfer. This is only amounts paid that are kept in a ledger. We do not store any bank details such as bank name, account number or sort code.
We use your information to:
- Contact you in relation to a quote we have sent you, a service call out or during a current installation.
- Contact you to inform you of any upcoming service and maintenance arrangements that you have with us or to inform you that service and maintenance is due on your automation system.
- Create the final invoice for work completed for a service call out, scheduled maintenance call or installation.
- Provide you with any technical assistance that you have asked for or we have found that may be beneficial to product(s) we have supplied to you.
We share your information with:
- Payment services if you pay invoices by card, currently our payment merchant is Worldpay. We do not store customer card details.
- Cloud based accounting software provider for invoicing and credit control purposes, currently this is carried out by SAGE.
We do not share any personal information with any other 3rd parties.
What Information Can I Access?
You can request to see what information Securequip Ltd holds for you or your business by simply asking us to provide this information either via email or written report. Securequip Ltd want to hold accurate data and are happy to correct anything that is wrong or delete any information* that you do not wish us to hold about you or your business.
*Please be advised that deletion of certain information may affect our ability to offer certain services that relay on historical records about your automation/access control system.